Real Talk is a competitive progression-oriented raiding guild. We are always looking for dedicated, competent, experienced raiders to help round out our team.
Recruiting is always open. Our established raiders do not stagnate in a competitive environment, so if you think you can bring something to our table, pull the trigger on an application. While our class needs list is reflective of our current openings, we believe outstanding players make their own openings.
Please note that we are constantly seeking exceptional applicants of every class, so take the following list lightly. If you are a veteran player, an avid PvP'er or have a prominent WoW resumé we would love to hear from you regardless of what class you play.
what YOU need:
*Desire to push the hardest content.
*Exceptional knowledge of your class.
*Responsibility aka the ability to call out yourself.
*Able to take criticism.
what WE offer:
* Tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress
* A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back while still pushing heroic content.
* A mature, stable and welcoming guild. No one under 18yrs of age
* A fair loot council that awards gear based on attendance and performance
* An active group of players who sign on for more then just scheduled raids
* Competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule
* A focused and efficient raid environment
about REAL TALK
Real Talk is a mature 20man endgame raiding guild on the Kil'Jaeden server. We look for players with the skill and desire to push only the hardest of content. We are seeking individuals who are not only competent and competitive, but dependable above all else in the long term. We want people to augment our already stellar roster. Real Talk is looking for self motivated players that continuously strive to better their play, while being able to put the guild first before their own needs. Simply put, we are searching for the best of the best. We are not looking for players who log on for raids and log off soon thereafter.